JESCO employs in-house, full-time Safety Inspectors/Instructors certified through the US Department of Labor OSHA Training Institute. In-house training includes OSHA 30 hour classes, First Aid/CPR, Fall Protection, Safe Operation of Aerial Work Platforms, Safe Operation of Scissor Lifts, Confined Space Entry, Hazardous Communication, Professional Crane Operator training (for NCCCO testing), Certified Level I Riggers training, Certified Signal Persons training, and NCCER training, among other courses.
- National Safety Excellence Award
- National Diamond STEP Award 2014-2015
- National Associated Builders & Contractors Step Platinum Awards 1999-2013
- Mississippi Associated Builders & Contractors Gold Level Awards 1997-2015
- Experience Modification Rate .66
- Current Incident Rate below 1.0